Sunday, October 11, 2015

Artist talk at the Art Gallery of Ballarat

Recently I was invited to give an informal artist talk at the Art Gallery of Ballarat. The talk, which is part of the gallery's Art Insights series, will present an overview of my art practice; it is timed to coincide with the group exhibition Parallel Prints (see previous post). 

Over the past weeks I've been compiling a Powerpoint presentation. It's the first I've ever done and I've really enjoyed putting it together. (It certainly won't be the last; I've been simultaneously working on a print-based Powerpoint for the Mildura Print Triennial in late October - more about this in a future post). Meanwhile, a selection of book-related slides from the talk are pictured below.

The event is next Wednesday, 14 October from 12.30 pm - 1 pm. Entry is free and all are welcome. For further information, go HERE.